devAIce™ integrates audio analysis into software and hardware. Leverage emotion detection, environment classification, and much more.
Audio AI for
Software or hardware – devAIce™ is audEERING’s audio analysis for any product. It can detect emotions, scenes, and many other features from audio. Both real-time and batch processing modes are supported. Our AI models perform solidly even with limited CPU power.
Below you can find a list of the key features of devAIce™. For more information, we are happy to get in contact with you.
Choose from our basic models or customized combinations
- Emotion classes (from audio): neutral, happy, angry, sad
- Emotion dimensions (from audio): activation, valence
- Sentiment detection (from text): negative, neutral, positive
Distinction of up to 14 pre-defined acoustic scenes:
- Transportation: Car, Bus, Subway, Train
- Outside: Nature, Park, Street, Pedestrian Street, Large space
- Inside: Home, Bathroom, Public Building, Restaurant, Shop
devAIce™ can distinguish between background noises and human voice. It is very power efficient with low resource utilization when idle. The distinction between speech and music is available as an option.
- Statistical descriptors based on pitch and loudness of voices.
- Speaking rate estimation in syllables per second.
devAIce™ is optimized for low resource consumption. devAIce™ can run in real-time on embedded, low-power ARM devices such as Raspberry Pi and other SoCs.
- Platforms: Linux, Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, ROS
- Processor architectures: x86-64, ARMv7, ARMv8
devAIce™ Web API:
- Accessible from any browser or cloud service via HTTP
- On-premise deployment as Linux virtual machine or Docker container
Enhance your Customer's Experience in Realtime
While a train rushes by, the Jabra Elite 85h headphones automatically activate noise canceling. Thanks to devAIce™ scene detection, Jabra customers enjoy the best sound quality no matter where they listen to music.
The devAIce™ SDK is available for all major desktop, mobile and embedded platforms. It also performs well on devices with low computational resources, like wearables and hearables.
devAIce™ Web API: cloud-powered,
native for the web
devAIce™ Web API is the easiest way to integrate audio AI into your web- and cloud-based applications. On-premise deployment options for highest data security requirements are available.
Customers, Projects &
for more information
Learn more about devAIce™ and how it will enhance and transform your product with modern, AI-driven functionalities.