devAIce® integrates audio analysis into software and hardware. Leverage emotion detection, environment classification, and much more.
Audio AI for
Software or hardware – devAIce® is audEERING’s audio analysis for any product. It can detect emotions, scenes, and many other features from audio. Both real-time and batch processing modes are supported. Our AI models perform solidly even with limited CPU power.
Below you can find a list of the key features of devAIce®. You can also download our factsheet as PDF. For more information, we are happy to get in contact with you.
Choose from our basic models or customized combinations. We can detect emotions from audio alone, or combined from audio and text.
- Emotion classes (from audio): neutral, happy, angry, sad
- Emotion dimensions (from audio): activation, valence, dominance
- Multimodal emotion classes (from text and audio): neutral, happy, angry, sad
- Multimodal emotion dimensions (from text and audio): activation, valence, dominance
devAIce® can distinguish between background noises and human voice. It is very power efficient with low resource utilization when idle. The distinction between speech and music is available as an option.
Distinction of up to 14 pre-defined acoustic scenes:
- Transportation: Car, Bus, Subway, Train
- Outside: Nature, Park, Street, Pedestrian Street, Large space
- Inside: Home, Bathroom, Public Building, Restaurant, Shop
Evaluate whether the speaker in a recording is the same as a previously-enrolled reference speaker.
Two modes are supported:
- Enrollment mode: a speaker model for a reference speaker is created or updated based on one or more reference recordings.
- Verification mode: a previously created speaker model is used to estimate how likely the same speaker is present in a given recording.
*Speaker Verification is currently in development and available in Beta version.
- Statistical descriptors based on pitch and loudness of voices.
- Speaking rate estimation in syllables per second.
Extract a selection of common openSMILE-based feature sets right from within devAIce.
- Platforms: Linux, Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, ROS
- Processor architectures: x86-64, ARMv7, ARMv8
devAIce® Web API:
- Accessible from any browser or cloud service via HTTP
- On-premise deployment as Linux virtual machine or Docker container
devAIce® is optimized for low resource consumption. Many models in devAIce® can run in real-time on embedded, low-power ARM devices such as Raspberry Pi and other SoCs.
Enhance your Customer's Experience in Realtime
While a train rushes by, the Jabra Elite 85h headphones automatically activate noise canceling. Thanks to devAIce® scene detection, Jabra customers enjoy the best sound quality no matter where they listen to music.
The devAIce® SDK is available for all major desktop, mobile and embedded platforms. It also performs well on devices with low computational resources, like wearables and hearables.
devAIce® Web API: cloud-powered,
native for the web
devAIce® Web API is the easiest way to integrate audio AI into your web- and cloud-based applications. On-premise deployment options for highest data security requirements are available.
Customers, Projects &
for more information
Learn more about devAIce® and how it will enhance and transform your product with modern, AI-driven functionalities.