Faster feedback for play testing with AI-based voice and emotion analysis. For efficent workflows and deeper insights.
Speed up Playtesting with Emotional Feedback
Our emotion AI brings playtesting to the next level. entertAIn observe analyzes your players’ emotions during test flights. Automated real-time analysis provides quick feedback. Additionally, you gain deeper insight into user experience.
Monitor an unlimited number of test subjects in real-time. Higlighted moments give you a quick overview on each test. Aggregated results help to compare different versions in A/B test scenarios.
On-Premise and Web API available
entertAIn observe is available for many platforms. As Web API, personal cloud or server-based setup. You can find more information.
entertAIn observe uses state-of-the-art AI optimized models for emotion recognition. It gives you the tool to ensure that your game will have the highest chance of success before release.
Choose from our basic models or customized combinations
- 3 classes (happy, neutral, angry)
- 5 classes (happy, neutral, angry, sad, bored)
- Expression Detection (activation and valence)
- Customizable emotional states (based on activation, valence, dominance)
- Platforms: Linux, Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, ROS
- Processor architectures: x86-64, ARMv8
- Working with audio from embedded microphones (MEMS)
- Streaming and batch file processing is supported.
- Standard Formats supported : MP3, WAV, OPUS (others possible)
“With entertAIn observe we were able to massively shorten the analysis time.”
Success Story for PlaytestCloud
“Previously, our customers had to manually evaluate the game test recordings.” says Christian Ress, Co-Founder or the Berlin-based company PlaytestCloud. This innovative company utilizes their platform to help mobile game developers test their games efficiently. Using entertAIn observe, they are able to shorten their processing time and find new insights in their studies. Read the complete story.