Scope and Controller
The Controller of this website is audEERING GmbH
Landsberger Str. 46d
CEOs: Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Björn Schuller, Dagmar Schuller registered at: Amtsgericht München
Registration number: HRB 203928
In spite of careful control of the content, we can assume no liability for external links to 3rd party content.
Data Protection Officer
All questions and complaints concerning the use of personal data by our website can be directed to our Data Protection Officer at:
Data Protection Officer
Landsberger Str. 46d
Phone: +49 (0)8105 7756150
Collection and Processing of Data
All access to our website and all downloads are recorded in log files. We log the names of accessed files, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, success and error codes, web browser and requesting domain. IP addresses of the requesting machines are logged in anonymized form.
We only collect additional personal data if you provide it to us voluntarily, for example by making an inquiry or signing up for a service. On our website, this happens when
- you subscribe to our newsletter: We will collect your email address and the IP address you signed up from.
- you use our contact form: We will collect your name and email address.
This form of processing is covered by your consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Please contact our Data Protection Officer to do so.
Use, Transfer and Deletion of Personal Data
We will only use the personal data you provided to answer your inquiries, perform contracts you closed with us and for technical administration of our website.
Your personal data will only transferred and shared with 3rd parties if
- you have consented to it in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR, or
- it is necessary to perform a contract (e.g. to pass contact information to delivery firms or send invoices) in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR, or
- we have to comply with a legal obligation to do so in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR, or
- it is necessary pursue our legitimate interests and these interests are not overridden by yours (Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR).
If you subscribe to our newsletter, your email address and the IP address you sign up from will be processed with Mailchimp. When you read the newsletter, MailChimp will also record which content you click on for statistical purposes. In these cases, your data will be transferred to and processed in the USA by The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA. Mailchimp is certified by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework to provide adequate data protection measures in accordance with European law. Details can be found here.
We will delete all personal data we collected if you withdraw your consent, if it is no longer necessary to fulfill the original purpose of collection, or if the storage is not permissible by law.
Measures to Protect Your Personal Data
We strive to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, change or destruction with all appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- We protect data transfers to and from our website with SSL encryption.
- We regularly review our processes to collect, process and store personal data. These reviews include measures to protect our IT systems against all unauthorized access.
We still have to point out that the internet’s structure makes it impossible for us to prevent misuse of data by 3rd parties outside of our control. Especially at risk is all data that is transmitted in unencrypted form: It can easily be intercepted and read by 3rd parties, and we have no control over this. It is the responsibility of the user to take appropriate steps to safeguard against this by encryption or other measures.
Your Rights Pertaining to Personal Data
audEERING GmbH respects all your rights concerning personal data included in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). These rights include among others:
- You have the right of access to information concerning our processing of your personal information. Art. 15 GDPR covers the details of this right.
- You have the right to have your personal data recitfied, if the data we use is incomplete or inaccurate (Art. 16 GDPR).
- You have the right to have the personal data we process erased, if there is no lawful exception to that right (Art. 17 GDPR). Exceptions can be our legal obligation to retain the data, a legal public interest or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, or the processing is unlawful, or if the data is not needed anymore but you refuse its erasure in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims (Art. 18 GDPR). You also have this right if you objected to the processing of the data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
- You have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to have it passed on to a 3rd party of your choice, if
- we processed this data based on your consent, or
- the data was needed to enter into or fulfill a contract (Art. 20 GDPR).
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data (Art. 21 GDPR). This right is applicable if
- the processing was covered by our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit f GDPR, but there are special circumstances regarding your situation, or
- your objection pertains to direct marketing. In that case, you have a general right to object and no special circumstances are required.
- You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. The withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal (Art. 7 (3) GDPR).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You can turn to the supervisory authority at your habitual residence, your place of work or our legal seat (Art. 77 GDPR).
If you would like to exercise your rights or have questions concerning data protection at audEERING GmbH, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the address provided in this policy. We’re happy to help and to advise!